- The website becomeasmarthost.com is owned and operated by INAOSSIEN Limited a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales (registration number 07126060) having its registered office at 11/12 Hallmark Trading Centre, Fourth Way, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 0LB, United Kingdom (“we” or “us” or “our” or “ours”).
Use of the Website as a website visitor
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- use our website services by means of a web browser,
- Except as expressly permitted in this section or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- You must not exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
Limitation of Liability
- We provide the website and services “as is” and without any warrant or condition, express, implied or statutory. We, our officers, directors, employees and suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- We do not warrant or represent that information, published on the website is complete, accurate or up-to-date, or that the website is fully operational or available at all times. Furthermore we are not liable to anyone in respect of any loss or corruption of any data file, database or software.
- In no event we will be liable for any lost profits or any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from the website, your use of the website and/or any activity between users of the website. These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from breach of contract, negligence or any other cause of action. Your sole and exclusive remedy against us is to cease to use the website.
- You will be held solely and exclusively responsible for all the financial consequences resulting from damage to us due to content or any program transmitted or sent by you that results in any damage to the hardware or software of ours, or our suppliers, including damage to the system or data or by causing the failure of such system or faults therein. The financial consequences mentioned above include reasonable legal fees.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands (including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees) brought by third parties against us alleging or arising out of or in connection from any content or material you submit or provide for inclusion on the website, any use by you of the website.
- You acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity and you will not bring any claim personally against our officers, directors, employees or appointed agents in respect of any losses suffered in connection with our services.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.